Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Date wrong in IsDaylightSavingTime

Hi Guys,

I have been working with version 15. I recently changed to 17.2.0 and encountered a problem on the dates.
    can not explain well but by the image they can see the debug of the bridge.js code.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2.png
Views:	1
Size:	9.8 KB
ID:	5581
    My date is 2018-06-13 00:00:00 and when i do the function to get the day (.Day) it returns 12.... In image it returns d.getUTCDate() = 12 rather than
    d.getDate() = 13

In pass i used: if date is IsDaylightSavingTime add 1 hour. But IsDaylightSavingTime() is allways false.

Thanks

Hello @rockxl1!

Thanks for the report. Unfortunately those date time issues are pretty difficult to debug; it would help if you could provide the exact time zone you're in and a deck test case (we may just need to run it on a local fresh Bridge project though).

We have reviewed several things related to date and time since version 15. Have you reviewed the bugs we fixed so far, maybe you can identify potential ones that may have introduced the issue? Here's a rough list (just searching for 'date' on the issues): https://github.com/bridgedotnet/Brid...s%3Aissue+Date

Comment

My time zone is Lisbon/London

Comment

Working...
      X