BabylonJS and Webix - retyped update?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BabylonJS and Webix - retyped update?

Both BabylonJS & Webix no longer publish d.ts files at DefintelyTyped as they are now included in the respective npm packages - they have been removed from DefintelyTyped. I am not sure if this affects your creation of retyped packages for these libraries but the current version of BabylonJS from the npm is v3.3.0 and for Webix is v6.0.5 whereas the retyped packages are at BabylonJS: v3.1.(6733) Webix: v5.2.(6733) which i believe are the last versions hosted by DefintelyTyped. Do you have a rough idea when these packages will be updated? Is there anything i can do to help (can't submit them to DefintelyTyped anymore!) as i am in need of the updated functionality of the BabylonJS library (MixMaterial, PhotoDome, Glow Effect etc.) for a new project and would like to have the updated styling of the new Webix library as well.

Thanks in advance,
    Jason

Hello NullPointer, and welcombe to Bridge forums!

Retyped follows the "not needed packages" file from DefinitelyTyped repository for packages migrated out of the repository, so it should grab the new definitions from BabylonJS and Webix next release cycle.

Just in case, I've logged an issue in retyped repository, so we double check it and update you here with the status of the module next Retyped update.
    The issue created is retyped/Retyped#72.

Hope this helps!

Comment

Yes this helps thank you! I will keep my eye on the Retyped repository for updates.

Regards,
      Jason

Comment

Working...
      X