Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

retyped reconnectingwebsocket compiles bad

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    retyped reconnectingwebsocket compiles bad

    Hi,

    i was fiddling around with this project and i was trying to get the retyped reconnectingwebsocket to work. It runs now but nasty. Every time i compile i must manipulate the resulting .js and must fix the code. Here is the example what the compiler does wrong.
    c#
    _WebSocket = new ReconnectingWebSocket("ws:/
    JS:
    _WebSocket = new reconnectingwebsocket.default("ws:/
    Working JS:
    _WebSocket = new reconnectingwebsocket("ws:/
    To get it work i've added the retyped require, modifed the .html for the require.js to load before the module js and add manual the reconnectingwebsocket.js/require.js to the output folder.

    Hope someone could tell me how i fix the nasty .default additon. Cause when i remove this my test will work.

    Greets
    Last edited by BlackByteDE; 2019-12-03 @ 02:59 PM.
Working...
X