Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• samuelgrahame
    replied
    Added Another Project - https://github.com/samuelGrahame/ExpressCraft.Bootstrap
    Added Rawgit: https://rawgit.com/samuelGrahame/Exp...w/rawprev.html
    Allows for a Form in ExpressCraft to support bootstrap :)
    Click image for larger version  Name:	sdasdasdasdasd.png Views:	1 Size:	12.0 KB ID:	3997

Leave a comment:

• samuelgrahame
    replied
    Thank you, will do.

Leave a comment:

• geoffrey.mcgill
    replied
    Very cool. Thanks for the updates. Keep them coming.

Leave a comment:

• samuelgrahame
    replied
    Added Tooltips in the Base Class Control Click image for larger version  Name:	asdasdaasdadsd.png Views:	1 Size:	3.5 KB ID:	3984

var control = new Control();
    control.ToolTip = new ToolTip("This is a heading test.", "This is a description test.");  
    Settings.ToolTipPopupDelayMs = 1000;
    Settings.ToolTipPopupStayOpenDelayPerWordMs = 250;

Leave a comment:

• samuelgrahame
    replied
    Added a Theme Form Editor:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Theme Form.png
Views:	1
Size:	12.4 KB
ID:	3982
    Just Press F2 to Open the Form or you can Call

ThemeForm.ShowThemeForm();  // You can Disable the Global F2 Call to open the Theme Changer  
     Settings.OnF2ShowThemeForm = false; // Default Value is true.

Leave a comment:

• samuelgrahame
    replied
    Added a few stuff, ConsoleForm - Added Stand Alone Forms - so that the consoleForm works.
    Fixed some issues with resize in zoom on a browser, increased speed of dragging the form.

Leave a comment:

• samuelgrahame
    replied
    Originally posted by DojoMike View Post
    I've never heard of "poco", but I will definitely check out what you got and submit a pull request. Thanks!
    I was referring to server objects, Here is a link to poco: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/lib...v=vs.100).aspx

you could put all labels and all information in the class - as attributes.

Leave a comment:

• DojoMike
    replied
    I've never heard of "poco", but I will definitely check out what you got and submit a pull request. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• samuelgrahame
    replied
    DojoMike one of my ideas was to have forms link to poco classes, Etc Employee Record form:

txtInputLastName.SomeField = nameof (SomeNameSpace) + "." + nameof (employees) + "." + nameof(employees.LastName);
    so maybe we could use a feature like linking the documents to a poco last but also use it as aria labels two.

Poco - Form Input Linking Features.
    • Add change events to the control
    • Add Aria Labels
    • Add Load and Save from a Server
    just thinking of a way of killing two birds with one stone
    Last edited by samuelgrahame; 2017-03-26 @ 10:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• samuelgrahame
    replied
    Hey DojoMike, I know what you mean, The Orignal purpose for the framework was to help make business software for the company I work for. We make enterprise business management software. We wanted to have the same experience for the users that are using the .net forms versions to be able to cross over to the web browser version.
    So that there is less training which from our customers is a big issue.

I don't mind working together, I don't mind you giving criticising - whatever helps the development of the framework. I agree why have so many frameworks.

I guess the best thing is to list the things that need to be changed, Create a pull request, I am really interesting on what we can do together if you would like to give me an email, It is samuel@intelogy.com.au

I guess from there, I could at you as a contributor.

Leave a comment:

• DojoMike
    replied
    Hey, what's up. I have to say I love your ideas (I was building a UI framework too, though I didn't think of implementing the MS ribbon widget, and definitely didn't think of a registry-like API - very cool)!

But I've got one very big concern: accessibility. I've seen way too many UI frameworks that are built for designers, who want a ribbon or a dialog or whatever, but completely forget stuff like correct labeling, ARIA roles, etc. and the end result is a crappy user experience for screen reader users. I tried a few of your test widgets with NVDA (a popular open-source screen reader) and found that so far, this framework falls into the same category. I could list the stuff I think needs changing but I don't want to step on your toes - you have a great project going here, and the issues I found are also found in other frameworks - so it's not just you.

But I'd like to help. I don't see the point in us both doing UI frameworks when you got a great one already in progress. And I know most of the ARIA stuff needed to make custom widgets more accessible to people using assistive tech. Now I'm not promising that the framework will meet every guideline in WCAG 2.0 AA, but I'm sure I could at least help make the widgets accessible "out of the box". And this can be done without changing any of the visual stuff, so you've got nothing to lose. :)

Leave a comment:

• CastleSoft
    replied
    Ahh.. Sorry.. I hope you had a great break/holiday !!!

Looking forward to your next series of updates.

Leave a comment:

• samuelgrahame
    replied
    Sorry, I have been on holiday for the last two weeks just got back, There will be updates soon :)

Leave a comment:

• CastleSoft
    replied
    Any updates ?
    I'm assuming you have moved development away from the Master on Github ?
    Curious to see how its progressing.

Andrew

Leave a comment:

• samuelgrahame
    replied
    I saw some saying they needed the Color structure - I added support - except for from a string - To and From Hex has been added.

It has KnownColor Enums - etc Color.Black

It gets auto converted to a Hex String when setting to a string, "Implicit conversion"

Leave a comment:

Working...
X