X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UI widget library

Hello everyone,

I have made a widget/UI library in c# with use of bridge.net

Its a kind of desktop app in the browser.
    You can have a look here:

MakeChampher

Is not complete yet,but once its complete I will put it on github/nuget.

Any comments or suggestions are very welcome :)

Best regards,

Guido

Good Morning I noticed that you forms/windows - with Iframes - the resize is glitchy - as when your mouse moves over the iframe element - you cannot hook into the mouse move event anymore, other then that it is good

Comment

Good morning Samuel,

Thank you for your response.
      Yes indeed the resize needs improvement. Also resize on multiple sides.
      Yes I was wondering how I could handle the splitter-widget resize over an iFrame element, maybe you have some ideas?

Guido

Comment

What i did is - every single form has a body overlay div = basically it is an transparent div that stops the mouse event from bubbling.

[FORM]
        [BODY-CONTENT]
        [TRANSPARENT-OVERLAY] - If Mouse Down and Moving Show - otherwise hidden

Comment

Thank you! I will give it a try.

Comment

guidovanhils ... your GUI looks great also. Are you still working on it?

PeterT ...how is your project coming along? You've gone silent, really love your demo. Are you going to open source it?

Comment

Hi Jobahed,

your GUI looks great also. Are you still working on it?
              Thank you :) For now: I leave it as it is. Hope to find a suitable application to continue with it.

Comment

Hi Guido...will you be making your GUI available to others? I'm really interested in web app development using Bridge, but would rather code GUI than HTML/CSS, so I'm really looking for a good solution.

Comment

Hey jobahed
                  Just wondering if you have had a look at ExpressCraft (Support with standard widgets) - ExpressCraft.Bootstrap (Bootstrap in win forms) - ESBootstrap (Wrapper over bootstrap): packages for nuget: https://www.nuget.org/profiles/SamuelGrahame

guidovanhils just wondering if we can start a new github rep - to make a unified ui library. (I am very keen to create a designer )

Comment

Hi Samuel,

Would be great to make a professional UI library with bridge.net! :)
                    To do it right takes a lot of effort/time,I can only work on this if we find a sponsor? (so sponsors please let us know :))

Yes indeed would be great to also make a form-designer.

Best regards,

Guido

Comment

I know what you mean, Currently it is just a hobby, I have a full time job :)

Comment

Working...
                      X