Bridge contract work for simple site

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bridge contract work for simple site

Is anyone interested in helping me continue to rough out a site that will use the stripe API, perhaps firebase API and likely blue leaf or byallaccounts?

Also need a landing page, menus, already have google login hooked up, but might be better to replace with firebase. Need sign up, add credit card, etc. A lot of this might have to be native js but I'd like it to use as much bridge as possible.

Price negotiable.

Thanks

Hi kdarby – We've experimented a little with Firebase. If you create a git repo with your project, please post a link and we'll take a look.

FYI, we're actually hoping to support the Firebase API with a Bridge package soon. No firm time frame, but it is being worked on.

Comment

I just stumbled on this post again, and I read this wrong the first time. I thought you were just looking for some community help. I missed "contract work" within the subject line. Sorry about that.

Comment

Could you implement the firebase api with my typescript to c# converter? Please tell me what you think.

Comment

Checked in Retyped website, there's some firebase packages ported by it currently. As retyped process of building packages is automated, feedback on their effectiveness and usability would be useful. See the list of packages here: https://retyped.com/?q=firebase#search

Comment

Working...
          X